Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.We do not engage in the collection of any information pertaining to credit card or debit card details, nor do we solicit or request any payment credentials on this website.
How we use your information
We require information. to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular, we use the information we collect in the following ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new services.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails about our services, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under The Digital Data Protection Act, 2023. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Cardifi.comdoes not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children . If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
US Privacy Law And Information Security
'Personally identifiable information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Information we collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.We do not engage in the collection of any information pertaining to credit card or debit card details, nor do we solicit or request any payment credentials on this website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle ‘Do Not Track’ (DNT) signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur.
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days and also we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
Individual Redress Principle
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly:
An opt-out option is available to users in order to allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
MEASURES TAKEN FOR PROTECTION OF VISITOR INFORMATION
- We use an SSL certificate.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use malware scanning.
- We do not engage in the collection of any information pertaining to credit card or debit card details, nor do we solicit or request any payment credentials on this website.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still book our services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. For more information about Google’s advertising principles, kindly make click on the link below:
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.